Thursday, October 22, 2009

How time flies....

Wow, I guess I have been on a little break from my blog. We've had sickness in the household pretty much the whole month of October plus we're building a house. I'm not one of those people who hates going through the building process but enjoys it along the way and finds it quite fun. It seems like today I've had all these random thoughts going through my head. Some of no relevance and importance, but maybe you can relate anyway, and then others of great relevance and importance.

First of all, one with little importance, but it seems it's the way things work with Ava. I've been trying to get her to wear her cute jean jacket from The Gap. I have gotten her one every year. For some reason, she always avoids it. Maybe just to frustrate me! So today I put on her skinny jeans and asked her what jacket she wants to wear and she picks her jean jacket which of course I never put with jeans because they don't match!!! BUT SHE DID WANT TO WEAR THE JACKET....I tried to focus on that and didn't mention the no jean jacket with non matching jeans rule.

I just found out last night that Ava's teacher is leaving for 8 weeks to have a surgery. That is about the worst thing that I could have heard after her finally looking forward to going to school. Now she is telling me she wants me to teach at her school tomorrow. I'm already dreading the mornings again. I feel like someone is constantly scratching their fingers on a chalkboard when it comes to her emotional side. So I've decided to put my application in a Jenks and get a job and move up with her every year. NOT!!! Just kidding! Okay, so I think Carissa is the only one who reads this. I hope I tricked you for just a moment. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment